1/2 Photos of Beef Casserole With Creamy Pasta and Green Onions
Vicki in CT's Note:
Easy make ahead dish that is full of flavor. Can substitute ground turkey or chicken for the beef. Can make ahead and freeze. From Lone Star Legacy cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Brown meat in large skillet. Drain and return to pan. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, and garlic. Simmer for a few minutes. Season to taste.
- 3Meanwhile cook noodles and drain. Combine hot noodles with cream cheese. Stir to combine and melt cream cheese. Add sour cream and green onions.
- 4In a 4 quart casserole, layer noodles, meat mixture, then top with grated cheddar.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly.
- 6*If making ahead will need to increase cooking time.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Casserole With Creamy Pasta and Green Onions
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.0
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 158.4 mg
- Sodium 657.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese