Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from an old Southern Living cookbook (1970). I made this for my family and they loved it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground chuck
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (1 lb) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package noodles, cooked
- 1 cup buttered bread crumb (I used regular ones in the box to save time)
- Brown meat and onions until onions are tender.
- Add all other ingredients except crumbs and put into a 2 1/2 quart casserole or two smaller casseroles.
- Top with crumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.