8 hrs 20 mins
The brat's Note:
This came from "Cooking Light, Weeknight one dish meals." My hubby and I appreciate something that tastes like you cooked all day in the kitchen. This is a crockpot delight! Make it a day or two ahead of time and simply re-heat and eat. A nice Chianti or Zin goes well with this meal. Yum-yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, trimmed
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sliced carrots, Cut 1-inch thick
- 1 (16 ounce) package thawed white pearl onions
- 1 (9 ounce) package mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme (optional)
- 11. Sprinkle beef with flour in a large bowl. Toss well to coat. Place beef midxture, carrots, onions, mushrooms and garlic in electric slow cooker. Stir well.
- 22. Combine beef broth and next six ingredients (up to the black pepper). Stir into beef mixture.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- 4Cook noodles according to pkg directions and serve beef mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with thyme.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Burgundy With Egg Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 707.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 31.8 g