Recipe by Gingerbear
This recipe comes from St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa. Its a healthy recipe. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds delicious.
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This was so yummy! I used stew meat instead of the top round, just to save time from cutting it, and did everything else to a T! It was so easy, and very good. The meat was tender and moist. I thin next time I will try adding some onion salt also, and more garlic, and maybe a bay leaf. THanks!
- 2 lbs lean boneless top round steaks
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can no-salt-added beef broth
- 10 ounces frozen pearl onions
- 3 cups halved small fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups peeled cubed potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup Burgundy wine or 3⁄4 cup dry red wine