- 2 (13 3/4 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 lb ground chuck, cooked,drained and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup dry pasta, any shape
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients except the pasta.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat, simmer, covered, about 20 minutes (see next step).
- Check how long the pasta needs to cook on the package, it depends on the shape.
- Add to the soup and simmer for a total of 30 minutes, including the 20 from the step above.