Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 40 mins
The sauce is so yummy. A very easy dinner casserole.
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups Burgundy wine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks, trimmed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) package long grain and wild rice blend, with seasoning packet
- In a large (5-quart) casserole dish, add the water, Burgundy, soup, steak, and the seasoning packet for the rice mix; stir to combine.
- Cover and cook at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and add the rice mix; stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for 60-70 minutes, or until the rice is tender.