Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this recipe off one of the TV news, Mr. Food or something like that a few years ago. I have another beef burgundy recipe that takes 4-5 hours and is wonderful, but sometimes too time consuming (Beef Burgundy). This is a good recipe and 1/2 the time.
- 473.18 ml water
- 354.88 ml Burgundy wine
- 297.66 g can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 907.18 g boneless beef top sirloin steaks, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 113.39 g mushroom, sliced
- 170.09 g box long grain and wild rice blend, with seasoning packet uncooked
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a 5 quart casserole dish, combine the water, wine, soup, steak, mushrooms and the seasoning packet from the rice. Mix well.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in the rice. Cover and bake for 60-70 minutes or until the rice is tender.