- 2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups Burgundy wine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) box long grain and wild rice blend, with seasoning packet uncooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a 5 quart casserole dish, combine the water, wine, soup, steak, mushrooms and the seasoning packet from the rice. Mix well.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in the rice. Cover and bake for 60-70 minutes or until the rice is tender.