Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a super easy recipe. Its even company worthy. This is a Mr. Food recipe. I have tried many of them and he's never let me down yet. Hope you enjoy.
- 473.18 ml water
- 354.88 ml Burgundy wine or 354.88 ml dry red wine
- 304.75 g can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 907.18 g boneless beef top sirloin steaks, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 113.39 g mushroom, sliced
- 170.09 g packageuncooked long grain and wild rice blend, with seasoning packet
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- In a 5-quart casserole dish, combine the water, wine, soup, steak, mushrooms, and the seasoning packet from the rice; mix well. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and stir in the rice. Cover and bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
- If you want to give this extra color and crunch, top it with diced red and yellow bell peppers before serving.