Recipe by couponmommy123
Found this on Taste of Home and it sound yummy!! Haven't tried it yet. But hope to really soon.
Top Review by norby678
I didn't care for this recipe at all and neither did my family. The tapioca gave it an unappetizing a slimy texture. I also thought it lacked flavor. I followed the directions but was very disappointed.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 lb whole fresh mushrooms, halved
- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1⁄2 cup Burgundy wine or 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- hot cooked egg noodles