Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Atikins diet.
- 1 lb ground beef (round or chuck)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill or 3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine ground beef, green onion, spinach, tomato, feta, dill, salt and pepper.
- Form into 2 patties.
- Grill or pan-fry over medium-high heat for 6 minutes on each side for medium doneness.
Very good burgers. I made these with Spinach and Feta Pasta. Excellent combination and we'll definately have both again. Thanks for sharing!
SO healthy as can be! DEFINATE keeper this is for me! Used chives for green onions, restaurant blend lettuce leaves finely chopped, TRUE! Made HEAPS more than 2 serves too! While I can appreciate portions are much bigger in US, HOW many 100 gram burgers did this make? GUESS!!! 9, yes NINE!!! today this did do! AND you can even eat two too! :) With 1/3 protein on the plate, Filled with other things...THAT'S why 5 stars this did rate!!! THANKS!
We followed the recipe exactly, but made 4 burgers since we were eating them on buns. They were completely wonderful, and we will definately be making them again. Thanks!