Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I enjoy using Simply Potato products because they are a quick and easy way to create a quick supper. I through this together one night and it was a major hit.
- 2 (10 ounce) bags Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans French style green beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook ground beef (add seasoning like salt pepper and onion).
- Mix potatoes, soups and green beans (do not drain).
- Add cooked burger to mixture. Put in a buttered or sprayed 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over top place back in oven until cheese is melted.