This was in a cookbook I got as a gift for a sister.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced long ways
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup water chestnut, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup stout beer
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1 leaf lettuce, cleaned and separated
- 1Cook ground beef in medium skillet over medium high heat. Drain fat.
- 2Add garlic, chestnuts, peppers, stout, hoisin and soy. Cook, stirring untill bell pepper is crisp-tender and most liquid has evaporated.
- 3Stir in cilantro.
- 4Spoon onto lettuce leaf and wrap with green onion.
- 5If it does not tie easily, dip the green onion in boiling water for a moment to wilt and soften it.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.8
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 229.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.2 g