Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was in a cookbook I got as a gift for a sister.
Make and share this Beef Bundles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced long ways
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2⁄3 cup water chestnut, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup stout beer
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1 leaf lettuce, cleaned and separated
- Cook ground beef in medium skillet over medium high heat. Drain fat.
- Add garlic, chestnuts, peppers, stout, hoisin and soy. Cook, stirring untill bell pepper is crisp-tender and most liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Spoon onto lettuce leaf and wrap with green onion.
- If it does not tie easily, dip the green onion in boiling water for a moment to wilt and soften it.