Recipe by Terri Newell
This is from the Texas Beef website. It is really good, easy and fast. It tastes best when first prepared. If left in the fridge, the crust tends to get soft and almost soggy.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 (10 ounce) tubes pizza crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425.
- Brown and drain hamburg and onion.
- Add seasoning, cheese and sauce.
- Cut each pizza crust into 4 pieces and stretch out slightly.
- Divide meat mixture among crusts. Lift the four corners of each to meet in the middle and press to join, leaving the sides open.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.