3 hrs 10 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Wonderful easy kabobs done on the grill. You can make packet potatoes at the same time, serve with a salad and dinner is done. Part of prep time is marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce, sugar and ginger in a med bowl.
- 2Cut steak into thin strips.
- 3Cover and marinate meat in soy mixture for 2 or 3 hours at room temp, stirring occasionally.
- 4While meat marinates, cook beans and carrots seperatly in boiling, salted water until barely tender.
- 5(or steam them) Drain well and cool.
- 6Wrap half the meat strips around bundles of four beans.
- 7Repeat with remaining meat and carrot sticks.
- 8Secure with toothpicks.
- 9Thread bundles ladder style on two parallel skewers.
- 10Brush with melted butter.
- 11Grill over medium heat for about 4 minutes.
- 12Turn and grill 3 or 4 minutes more.
- 13Brush with melted butter during cooking.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Bundle Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.1
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 1471.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round tip steaks