- 1 lb flank steak, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (I used kikkoman)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the beef in a shallow dish.Combine soy sauce,sugar,green onion,garlic,sesame seeds,sesame oil and ground black pepper in a small bowl.Pour over beef.cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat on outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Quickly grill beef on hot grill untill slightly charred and cooked through,1 to 2 minutes per side.