Recipe by *Alia*
Very simple and really tasty. I tend to add a bit of Spanish onion to the meat when browning, and then sprinkle with cheese just before the lettuce and tomato.
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (284 ml) can beef broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat, remove from skillet, set aside.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, broth and basil to skillet, bring to boil.
- Stir in Minute Rice, return to boil.
- Reduce heart to medium-low; stir in meat.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through.