Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I got this recipe from my mom, and it's definitely a nice change from plain ol' pork chops. This recipe can be used to make one or as many as needed. I never use the soy sauce myself.
- 4 pork chops (a thinner cut works better than a thicker one)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Salt and pepper pork chops. Brown slightly on each side.
- Put in baking dish (size depending on how many pork chops are being prepared) and cover with beef broth (if more than 3 or 4 pork chops are being prepared, having an extra can of beef broth on hand might not hurt) and add soy sauce, if desired.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours. Drain after cooking.
- These can be eaten hot out of the oven, or they taste just as good (maybe better) reheated and served the next day.
This was delicious. I cooked it a little too long, and even then, they were yummy. I look forward to having them again soon, and it will be a regular at my dinner table.