Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a absolutely great tasting dish--easy to make. Sub for those on diets.
Make and share this Beef Broccoli Wellington recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef or turkey and drain.
- Add cut up broccoli, cheese (mozzarella for beef, cheddar for turkey), onion, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and simmer 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out one package of c resent rolls on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Add filling.
- Roll out the other package of crescent rolls on top of mixture, pinching the sides so mixture stays inside.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes.
- This is one of my all time favorites. I really love the turkey and cheddar one. I sub fat-free when ever I can.