Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a absolutely great tasting dish--easy to make. Sub for those on diets.
Make and share this Beef Broccoli Wellington recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef (sub ground turkey)
- 1 lb fresh broccoli
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (sub fat free) or 4 ounces cheddar cheese (sub fat free)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (sub fat free)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls (sub reduced fat rolls)
- Brown ground beef or turkey and drain.
- Add cut up broccoli, cheese (mozzarella for beef, cheddar for turkey), onion, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and simmer 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out one package of c resent rolls on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Add filling.
- Roll out the other package of crescent rolls on top of mixture, pinching the sides so mixture stays inside.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes.
- This is one of my all time favorites. I really love the turkey and cheddar one. I sub fat-free when ever I can.