Chef #295879's Note:
This is a absolutely great tasting dish--easy to make. Sub for those on diets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef or turkey and drain.
- 2Add cut up broccoli, cheese (mozzarella for beef, cheddar for turkey), onion, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- 3Mix well and simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 5Roll out one package of c resent rolls on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Add filling.
- 7Roll out the other package of crescent rolls on top of mixture, pinching the sides so mixture stays inside.
- 8Bake 18 to 22 minutes.
- 9This is one of my all time favorites. I really love the turkey and cheddar one. I sub fat-free when ever I can.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Broccoli Wellington
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 926.7
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 168.8 mg
- Sodium 1097.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.4 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 51.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper