Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted in response to a thread in January's topic "Economic Cooking and Frugal Dining". The Ramen recipes in my cookbooks are all from college. They kept us well-fed at a very low cost.
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 lb steak, an inexpensive cut
- 8 cups water
- 4 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- Cook broccoli in the water to which you have added the 4 pks of seasonings, for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry up the steak pieces in a little oil.
- Add steak to broccoli and broth, bring to a boil.
- Add the 4 pkgs of noodles and cook for about 5 minutes.