1/1 Photo of Beef, Broccoli & Potato Casserole
A friend shared this with me. I don't like broccoli and she was trying to get me to try it. It took one bite and I was hooked! It is so yummy and easy to make. I usually make ahead and freeze or store in fridge for a day. Add at least 10 more minutes bake time if you do this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes on bottom and sides of 8x12 inch casserole dish (like a pie crust).
- 2Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3Mix soup, milk and 1 cup of cheese together.
- 4Add cooked ground beef, broccoli and 1/2 can of french fried onions and mix well.
- 5Place in potato shell and bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 6Top with rest of cheese and french fried onions and bake 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef, Broccoli & Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.5
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 104.0 mg
- Sodium 1071.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen potato slices