1/1 Photo of Beef-Broccoli Lo Mein
ajena's kitchen's Note:
This recipe came from Cooking Light- October 2003. Simple and quick to prepare, lo mein is a great meal without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups hot cooked spaghetti (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups vertically sliced onions
- 1 (1 lb) flank steak, trimmed and cut across the grain into long, thin strips
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili paste with garlic
- 1Combine pasta and sesame oil, tossing well to coat.
- 2Heat peanut oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add the ginger and garlic; sauté 30 seconds.
- 4Add broccoli and onion; sauté 3 minutes.
- 5Add steak, and sauté 5 minutes or until done.
- 6Add pasta mixture, soy sauce, and remaining ingredients; cook 1 minute or until lo mein is throughly heated, stirring constantly.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef-Broccoli Lo Mein
Serving Size: 1 (1657 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 442.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 23.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili paste with garlic