Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Why should chicken and broccoli have all the fun in a white sauce? It's a different taste but it still seems to work.
- 1 (16 ounce) box fettuccine pasta
- 1 lb stewing beef
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Prepare the broccoli per packaged directions and set aside.
- Brown the stew beef, cutting the larger pieces into smaller ones. Set aside.
- Heat one gallon of water to a rolling boil and prepare the pasta per packaged directions.
- For the Alfredo sauce, I used Grits-N-MS's wonderful recipe, #64196: melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Add cream cheese and whisk.
- Add half and half.
- Add parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- When the pasta is done, mix it all together. Mangia!