Tasty comfort casserole that I threw together tonight. My husband loved it, so I thought I'd share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start noodles cooking according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, season beef & onion with salt & pepper and brown together in large skillet.
- 3When beef starts to brown, melt butter in separate saucepan over medium heat.
- 4Pull rosemary from sprigs and add to butter.
- 5Stir until bubbly.
- 6Add flour and stir until blended.
- 7Gradually add milk and 2 cranks of the mill pepper, stirring constantly.
- 8Bring to boil; cook & stir 2 minutes.
- 9Drain pasta.
- 10Drain beef.
- 11Preheat oven to 400°.
- 12Combine beef, broccoli, milk sauce, and cheddar in the skillet.
- 13Return to medium heat, stirring until cheddar is melted.
- 14Stir in pasta.
- 15Spread in lightly greased 13x9 pan.
- 16Top with grated parmesan.
- 17Bake 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef & Broccoli Bake
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.6
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 171.2 mg
- Sodium 401.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: