Recipe by hockeyplaya
Top Review by Michelle M.
I had pasta, ground grass fed beef, and fresh broccoli on hand so when I searched these ingredients- this recipe popped up. Luckily I had some Alfredo sauce. I didn't follow the recipe exactly. I browned the beef in sauteed onions and garlic. Then steamed broccoli. I added it all together with the Alfredo sauce and some additional cheese and spices for flavor. I'm winning with this quick dinner tonight!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce
- 2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
- chopped tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef over medium heat.
- Stir in sauce, pasta, and 2c water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cover.
- Simmer for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add broccoli, cook covered, 8-10 minutes, or until pasta and broccoli are tender.
- Top with cheese and chopped tomato.