1/1 Photo of Beef Brisket with Horseradish Sauce
4 hrs 15 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
My husband likes horseradish with beef and this recipe makes him happy. I like to serve braised cabbage or slaw with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the beef with seasoned salt; coat evenly with flour.
- 2Set on a rack in a roasting pan and roast at 450 F.
- 3for 30 minutes.
- 4Combine the chili sauce, ketchup, and horseradish; mix well and spoon over meat.
- 5Pour boiling water into bottom of pan; cover.
- 6Reduce temperature to 350 F.
- 7and return meat to oven.
- 8Continue roasting about 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
- 9If desired, thicken cooking liquid for gravy.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Brisket with Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 885.2
- Calories from Fat 655
- Total Fat 72.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 199.5 mg
- Sodium 432.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 47.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: