10 hrs 20 mins
Audrey M's Note:
This is an inexpensive meat with an expensive taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle beef with 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Heat oil in frying pan; brown brisket on all sides.
- 2In crock pot, add onion, garlic, mushrooms with rosemary and pepper sprinkled on top.
- 3Place brisket on top of vegetables.
- 4Mix wine and mustard; pour over brisket.
- 5Cover and cook on Low for 8 - 10 hours.
- 6Place brisket on a platter and keep warm.
- 7Skim of fat from cooking liquid and discard. Blend cornstarch and water.
- 8Turn crock pot to High and slowly pour in cornstarch mixture; blend well. Cover and cook for additional 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- 9Slice brisket across the grain. Serve with gravy.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Brisket in a Mushroom Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.6
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.3 mg
- Sodium 114.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 27.0 g