Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a bit of a twist on the traditional Mexican fajita. It is a wonderful way to use leftover smoked beef brisket! Cooking time does not include time for smoking brisket.
- Cover the brisket with just enough barbeque sauce to coat in a large skillet.
- Cook, covered, over low heat just until heated through.
- Spread a thin layer of cooked beans over a warm tortilla.
- Top with brisket, guacamole, onion and salsa; roll to enclose filling.
- Repeat process with remaining tortillas.