1/1 Photo of Beef Brisket Crock-Pot
4 hrs 20 mins
Pfhantastic Cook's Note:
This recipe was developed and given to me by a good friend. This is the way that my friend's mother and sister make beef brisket. This recipe is so good! Gravy comes out brown and slightly sweet. Brisket will melt in your mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse brisket under cool running water and thoroughly pat dry. Sprinkle meat generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- 2Place sliced onion onto bottom of slow-cooker. Top with seasoned beef brisket.
- 3Combine all other ingredients to make a sauce and pour over the meat.
- 4Top with lid and cook on low setting for about 8 hours or on high setting for about 4 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Brisket Crock-Pot
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 906.9
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 281.2 mg
- Sodium 2403.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 97.9 g