Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Kerry found this. This meal need the Braised Beef Cube Mix Recipe as a base.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup carrot, cut in thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup beef broth or 1 cup bouillon
- 1 (6 ounce) can mushroom caps
- 1 pint stew meat, mix (see Braised Beef Cube Mix)
- poppy seed (optional)
- Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet. Saute onions, carrots and garlic untill onions are lightly browned. Add salt, pepper, marjoram, thyme, beef broth or bouillon, mushrooms, and BRAISED BEEF CUBE MIX. Stir untill well blended.
- To serve: Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, untill vegetables are tender. Serve over hot buttered noodles sprinkled with poppy seeds (if you like).