2 hrs 10 mins
This takes only a few minutes to prepare but the taste is incredible and perfect for a Sunday dinner when you only have an hour to cook but you still want a special meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless beef chuck, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/3 cups sliced carrots
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (I use Contadina Diced with Roasted Garlic)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (2 ounce) package lipton beefy onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1Preheat ovet to 400.
- 2In a 2 quart casserole, toss beef with flour.
- 3Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 4Add carrots, undrained tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic and bay leaf
- 5Mix the onion soup with the wine and add to casserole.
- 6Bake covered for 1 1/2 hours.
- 7Add mushrooms and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions
- 9Spoon the bourguignonne over the noodles and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Bourguignonne
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.4
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 138.7 mg
- Sodium 779.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 43.2 g