Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Very flavorful and tasty. Easy to make, easy to devour. Enjoy!!
- 2 lbs sirloin tip roast, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup water
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb white pearl onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- chopped fresh parsley
- hot cooked rice
- Place beef in 3 qt casserole.
- Combine wine, water, both soups and mix well. Pour over beef.
- Stir in mushrooms, green peppers, onion and garlic powder.
- Cover and bake at 325 for 3 hours; stirring occasionally. Garnish with parsley and serve over rice.