Very nice to have when company is coming, serve over cooked rice.
Make and share this Beef Bourguignon recipe from Food.com.
- In pan, brown onions and mushrooms in butter, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add beef cubes in batches, browning well on all sides. Set aside.
- To remaining fat in pot, stir in flour. Add stock, wine and tomato paste. Bring to boil, stirring as sauce thickens.
- Add garlic, salt, thyme, bay leaf and pepper.
- Place meat and sauce in large casserole. Cover and bake at 350 F for 2 hours. Add onions for last 30 minutes, and mushrooms for last 15 minutes.
- Top with parsley before serving.