Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 lbs beef, Ground
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, Dry
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, Finely Chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, Snipped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Shape the mixture into 8 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Broil or grill the patties 4-inches from the heat, turning once, until the desired doneness is reached, about 10 to 15 minutes.