1/1 Photo of Beef Biscuit Cups
These have reached comfort food status in my house. Very easy to make, spices can be added to personal taste, same with types of cheese, sauce, etc. This can easily be adjusted to a lower fat version by adjusting the ground beef fat content, biscuits and cheese. I am sure there are lots of these recipes or similar variations floating around the Zaar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 396.89 g jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (453.59 g) can large refrigerated biscuits (8 oz each, I prefer Pillsbury Grands)
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Brown ground beef, drain, add spaghetti sauce and seasoning.
- 3Cook over medium heat about 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- 4Press biscuits into the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- 5Spoon 2 tablespoons (+) meat mixture into the center of each cup.
- 6Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese, bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Biscuit Cups
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.6
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 852.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: