- 4.92 ml oil
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 9.85 ml finely chopped garlic
- 236.59 ml chopped mixed mushrooms
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml uncooked pearl barley
- 2365.9 ml beef broth
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml beef powder bouillon
- 14.79 ml chicken powder bouillon
- 1.23 ml marmite
- 29.58 ml tomato paste
- 236.59 ml green giant* frozen mixed vegetables
- 236.59 ml shredded cooked beef
Directions See How It's Made
- •Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onion, garlic, mushrooms,celery, carrots. salt and pepper in oil 5 minutes.
- •Spoon mixture into 6-quart slow cooker. Stir in vegetables, barley and broth, powders. Worcestershire sauce and Marmite.
- •Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or on High for 4 hours.
- •Increase heat setting to High. Stir in frozen vegetables,tomato paste and meat. Cover and cook 30 minutes.