Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 12 ounces ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown beef, drain. Add BBQ sauce, onion, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuites, flatten into 5" circles. Press firmly into bottom and up sides of greased muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoon of beef mixture into each cup sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400.
I'm going to try this with shredded chicken instead of the beef.