Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is another Taste Of Home recipe that sounds wonderful. We am always looking for really good crockpot recipies, and this one deffinately caught our eye.
- 1 (3 lb) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 12 kaiser rolls
- Cut the roast into quarters; place in greased 5qt slow cooker. In a bowl, combine barbecue sauce, preserves, green pepper, onion, mustard and brown sugar; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast and thinly slice; return meat to slow cooker and stir gently. Cover and cook 20-30 minutes longer. Skim fat from sauce. Serve beef and sauce on rolls.