Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Beef and avocado are a lovely combination, especially in this well seasoned pita bread sandwich recipe.
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 lb roast beef (thin deli slices)
- 2 avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 pita pocket bread, cut in half
- In medium bowl combine oil, vinegar, salt and mustard and whisk vigorously to blend. Add roast beef and avocado to dressing and toss to coat.
- Fill pocket breads with filling and serve.
An easy and delicious lunch
A very tasty combination- so simple and so effective...so try it!!
This made for an excellent lunch today. We loved the avocado and roast beef together. I added some lettuce and tomatoes but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. Yummy! Thanks Annacia!