1/6 Photos of Beef and Veggies Stir Fry
Beef stir fried with broccoli, mushrooms, pea pods, celery is seasoned with lots of garlic, ginger. Serve on a bed of rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 2 lbs sirloin beef, sliced thin
- 1Mix marinade ingredients together in a gallon size zip lock bag and add beef refrigerate 6-8 hours.
- 2In a large pan or wok heat oil add ginger and garlic follow with broccoli, peas, mushrooms and celery stir fry 3 minutes add 1/2 cup chicken broth and 2 tablespoon of the marinade from the beef, simmer.
- 3Meanwhile add oil to hot large pan and stir fry drained beef strips (discarding the rest of the marinade) till browned about 4 minutes.
- 4Add browned beef to veggies.
- 5Stir in cornstarch and cook till glazed.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Veggies Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1436.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: