Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This stir fry is a little tangy, but its always yummy!
- 1 lb beef (the kind that are cut into strips for stews)
- 4 -5 cups mixed vegetables (like carrots, peas, borccoli, onions)
- 1⁄2-1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄8 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- peanut oil
- Tabasco sauce
- Start by getting a large pan and drizzling the bottom of it with peanut oil.
- Turn on the stove and wait a few minutes for the oil to heat up and then put in the strips of beef. Stir constantly to cook them.
- Once they are about 3/4 of the way done, add in the veggies and continue to stir for about 30 more seconds.
- Add the BBQ sauce and ketchup, stir all together.
- Mix the soy, Worcestershire, and Tabasco sauces in and put the lid on the pan. Let it steam for two minutes. Take off the lid and stir again.
- Make sure that the meat is thoroughly cooked and the veggies are semi-soft, and then dish out and eat!