Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a Campbells Beef Stock carton - I haven't tried it out yet.
Make and share this Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 350 g rump steak, cut into small dice
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, 1cm diced
- 2 medium potatoes, 1 cm diced
- 1 liter beef stock
- 200 g green beans, cut into 1cm lengths
- 420 g corn kernels, drained
- 400 g cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Add steak and cook for 3-4 mins or until browned.
- Add onion and carrot and cook 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes and stock.
- Cover and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 mins.
- Add beans, corn and cannelini beans.
- Cook further 5 mins.