Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 3/4 inch slices
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- In zip-top plastic bag, combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
- Add steak; toss to coat.
- Allow to marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Thread meat, zucchini, and tomatoes alternately on 8 metal skewers; reserve marinade.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium-high heat.
- Cook kabobs approximately 5 minutes on each side brushing with reserved marinade frequently.
This is so tasty! I just marinated the meat with this recipe and cooked them on seperate skewers from the vegetables. The vegetables (also used green peppers and onions) I just brushed with a bit of olive oil mixed with lemon juice, salt, pepper and the Italian seasoning. A very nice summer dinner!
We enjoyed this tonight! Marinated my beef for about 1 1/2 hrs. Had to sub garlic salt for the fresh garlic, so I omitted the regular salt. I skipped the basting because I have to walk across my apt complex to the grill and didn't have enough hands to carry everything, but they still turned out delicious. I did the veggies and meat on separate skewers for even cooking, but they took about the same amount of time so it would have worked fine to combine them. I think next time I will decrease the Worcestershire and increase the wine porportionately to our tastes. Served with Yummy Baked Potato Skins for a quick and easy dinner - thanks so much for sharing!!