Top Review by KLV
This is so tasty! I just marinated the meat with this recipe and cooked them on seperate skewers from the vegetables. The vegetables (also used green peppers and onions) I just brushed with a bit of olive oil mixed with lemon juice, salt, pepper and the Italian seasoning. A very nice summer dinner!
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 3/4 inch slices
- 16 cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In zip-top plastic bag, combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
- Add steak; toss to coat.
- Allow to marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Thread meat, zucchini, and tomatoes alternately on 8 metal skewers; reserve marinade.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium-high heat.
- Cook kabobs approximately 5 minutes on each side brushing with reserved marinade frequently.