1/9 Photos of Beef and Tomato Stir-Fry
Another way to use up those wonderfull vine ripened, newly harvested tomatoes. Tasty stir fry. from the Light Hearted cookbook by Anne Lindsay.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut beef across the grain into thin strips; cut strips into 2 inch lengths.
- 2In bowl, combine cornstarch, sherry and soy sauce; mix until smooth.
- 3Add Beef and toss to coat.
- 4In wok or nonstick frypan, heat oil over high heat.
- 5Add beef and stir fry for 2 minutes; add onion and stir fry for 1 minute or until beef is browned.
- 6Add garlic and tomatoes; stir fry until tomatoes are heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 7Stir in green onions and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Tomato Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.8 mg
- Sodium 204.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 20.2 g