Another way to use up those wonderfull vine ripened, newly harvested tomatoes. Tasty stir fry. from the Light Hearted cookbook by Anne Lindsay.
- Cut beef across the grain into thin strips; cut strips into 2 inch lengths.
- In bowl, combine cornstarch, sherry and soy sauce; mix until smooth.
- Add Beef and toss to coat.
- In wok or nonstick frypan, heat oil over high heat.
- Add beef and stir fry for 2 minutes; add onion and stir fry for 1 minute or until beef is browned.
- Add garlic and tomatoes; stir fry until tomatoes are heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in green onions and serve immediately.