Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is intended as an appetizer or party fare but since I'm on the Atkins diet, I've been eating these for lunch. Yummy! Cook time is chilling time.
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced cooked roast beef (from deli)
- 1⁄2 cup light cream cheese, with roasted garlic,softened
- 1⁄2 cup purchased sun-dried tomato pesto
- Spread each slice of beef with cream cheese.
- Carefully spread each with sun-dried tomato spread.
- Roll up each slice tightly; place on a cookie sheet.
- Cover and refrigerate at least an hour or until firm.
- To serve, cut each roll into four pieces.
- Secure each with a cocktail toothpick.