Recipe by HappyMommy1422
This recipe is intended as an appetizer or party fare but since I'm on the Atkins diet, I've been eating these for lunch. Yummy! Cook time is chilling time.
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced cooked roast beef (from deli)
- 1⁄2 cup light cream cheese, with roasted garlic,softened
- 1⁄2 cup purchased sun-dried tomato pesto
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each slice of beef with cream cheese.
- Carefully spread each with sun-dried tomato spread.
- Roll up each slice tightly; place on a cookie sheet.
- Cover and refrigerate at least an hour or until firm.
- To serve, cut each roll into four pieces.
- Secure each with a cocktail toothpick.