Recipe by Ms B.
A yummy appetizer that is quick to go on the buffet table. The beef should be thinly sliced, but not shaved. Also, don't be afraid to experiment with different cream cheese combinations.
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced cooked roast beef (from deli)
- 1⁄2 cup light cream cheese, with roasted garlic,softened
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each slice of roast beef with cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped sundried tomatoes.
- Roll up each slice tightly.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least an hour or until firm.
- To serve, cut each roll into 4 pieces.
- Secure each with a cocktail toothpick.
- NOTE: Cream cheese with chives may be substituted.
- Also, these rollups are not served on their sides like pinwheels.
- The cut sides are on each end, not up and down.
- They may be secured with sprigs of fresh rosemary, instead of the toothpick.