- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 spinach-flavored tortillas (8-10 inches in diameter)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mayonnaise and garlic powder in a small bowl; spread mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Top tortillas with layers of spinach, beef, cheese, and tomato; roll up tightly.
- Trim ends from rolls; cut each roll into 12 slices; secure with toothpicks.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.