Posting for world tour. Nice because it's not over-sauced. Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.
Make and share this Beef and Scallops recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml peanut oil
- 4.92 ml garlic clove, chopped
- 453.59 g flank steak, cut into 1-inch peices
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into flowerets
- 453.59 g sea scallops
- 59.14 ml chopped scallion
- 22.18 ml water
- 29.58 ml light soy sauce
- 29.58 ml hoisin sauce
- 1.23 ml sugar
- 1.23-2.46 ml ground ginger
- 0.59 ml red pepper flakes
- 2.46-4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml white pepper
- In a skillet or wok, heat peanut oil on med-high heat until almost smoking. Add garlic, sliced beef and broccoli flowerets; stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in scallops and scallions, and stir-fry for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add water, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sugar, ginger, red pepper flakes, salt, and white pepper.
- Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until scallops are opaque and broccoli is crisp-tender.
- If desired, serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.
This was delicious, I had intended to switch out the broccoli for snap peas, but DH who was cooking at the time, forgot about it. So it's very good without either one! Our 4 YO also enjoyed this. It's definitely going in my keeper file.
*Made for SSaSSy's ZWT6* This is a wonderful dish, full of flavor and texture. I did thicken up the sauce with a little cornstarch. Served over rice. Thanks.
Made for dinner tonight and was enjoyed by all. The sauce was great. Served over rice. Made for ZWT6 - No-Nonsense Nibblers