1/3 Photos of Beef and Scallops
Posting for world tour. Nice because it's not over-sauced. Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove, chopped
- 1 lb flank steak, cut into 1-inch peices
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into flowerets
- 1 lb sea scallops
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1In a skillet or wok, heat peanut oil on med-high heat until almost smoking. Add garlic, sliced beef and broccoli flowerets; stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- 2Stir in scallops and scallions, and stir-fry for about 1-2 minutes.
- 3Add water, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sugar, ginger, red pepper flakes, salt, and white pepper.
- 4Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until scallops are opaque and broccoli is crisp-tender.
- 5If desired, serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.9
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 104.6 mg
- Sodium 1481.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 43.4 g